Immunization Campaign Against COVID-19
On December 27, 2020, EU nations kicked off the immunization campaign.
The following categories will be vaccinated first:.
- All medical and public health personnel
- Nursing home residents and personnel
- Seniors over 80 years old
- Vaccines against COVID-19 are FREE
- Vaccines against COVID-19 are free to EVERYONE (Italians and foreigners)
- Minors under 16 will NOT be immunized
- The vaccine is NOT mandatory, but it is important that the largest number of people be immunized to stop the spread of the virus
- The vaccines currently approved for distribution need to be administered twice. The pause in between doses is determined by the vaccine itself
- The individuals who have had COVID-19 will be able to get vaccinated
- When the vaccines availability increases, the immunization campaign will be opened to the rest of the population15.
Visit the section: Information on How to Sign-up for vaccine