Evidenza Minori Ucraina

To the parents of children who forced to leave Ukraine


At this link you can find Q&A of the Ukrainian Government to parents of children who were forced to leave Ukraine on:

General questions

–  Primary education

–  Basic secondary education

–  Professional secondary education

The obligation to study at a local school is determined by the legislation of the country in which the child resides. As a rule, countries receiving Ukrainian immigrants require that children attend their
local schools. Especially when the host state provides financial support to Ukrainians as refugees. Therefore, you should find out about the need to attend school in the city where the child lives.
At the same time, given the duration of a full-scale war, studying at a local school is at the same time an opportunity to communicate with peers and socialization for a child in a new place. At the same time, studying in a Ukrainian school can be combined with studying abroad.
You can study at a Ukrainian school online, remotely, family (home) or externally. The key advantage of studying in a Ukrainian school is that the child remains in the “native” education system, where everything is clear to him, perhaps even with the teachers who taught him before.
When combining studying at a school abroad and in Ukraine, the child devotes the main time to studying at a school abroad, while at the same time completing tasks at a Ukrainian school. With the beginning of the new academic year, Ukrainian schools adapted and many schools introduced distance learning for their students who are abroad according to individual educational trajectories.

Download the FAQ document in English and Ukrainian

 2,060 Visite totali

aiuti sociali Evidenza

Transportation Voucher Who Is Eligible and How To Get It

What Is It?

It is a subsidy valued up to €60 to be applied to the purchase of a monthly or annual pass.

The application deadline is December 31, 2022.

To see if your local public transportation company has adhered, consult the list of  Operatori di Trasporto Pubblico Locale Attivi e Non Attivi per il Bonus Trasporti (Local  public transport operators adhering to the scheme.) 

Who Can Apply for It?

Any individual is eligible who has an income of less than €35,000/year.

How Does One Apply?

To apply you must use your digital identity system (SPID) or electronic identity card (CIE) in addition to your tax code.

How Do I Apply for My Children?

Parents can apply for their children only if they are minors via the voucher transport website by using either the SPID or CIE in addition to their tax code. 

Children who have come of age, even though still being supported by their parents, must apply independently.

To request the voucher, go to the website of the Ministero del Lavoro e delle Politiche Sociali (Labor and Social Welfare Ministry,) and follow instructions.

Please Note: If you were born abroad, and do not find your “place of birth” on the list of municipalities, enter the place manually.

If you do not have a digital identity system (SPID,) consult the FAQ under:


UNHCR Italy: activated telegram channel for refugees

UNHCR Italy has launched its official Telegram channel for refugees!

In the channel you will find information in Italian, English and Ukrainian about asylum, international protection, services and opportunities.

To subscribe click on the link or search on the Telegram App @UNHCR_Italy

 2,972 Visite totali